Careers – Be a Label Expert
Want your work to stick around? Pursue a career or internship making labels that last!
Electronic Imaging Materials offers full-time/part-time positions, paid college internships and high school co-op opportunities in a variety of departments including production, sales, marketing, IT, pre-press, and product development.
Become a Label Expert
Since we started in Keene, NH in 1987, we’ve hired, trained and developed our team to solve customers’ toughest labeling challenges one by one. We’ve been recognized for our commitment to customer satisfaction and community involvement, winning an award as one of the 2017 Best Managed Company’s in our industry. Our company deeply values engaged employees, long lasting relationships, innovative curiosity & creativity, sustainable growth and dedicated community involvement.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health/disability/life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Access to our retirement program
We look forward to you joining us for:
- EIM’s participation in our local United Way’s Day of Caring
- Our annual Company Breakfast, held at The Community Kitchen in Keene
- Summer picnic & holiday party events
- Strolls on our property’s walking path, cleared in the Fall of 2019!
Consider An Internship with EIM
Are you looking to expand your resume and gain valuable experience in product development and quality? Do you need an internship that offers flexible hours? If so, EIM has opportunities for you.
- Grow your resume with valuable work experience
- Flexible scheduling during the semester, with more hours available during breaks
- Put extra money in your pockets with a paid position
- 10 minute proximity to both Keene State College and Antioch University
- Work closely with a versatile, innovative & lively group, including current students and graduates
- Initial opportunity is for one semester, with the potential to extend into additional semesters, breaks, or even a full-time position following graduation (current freshman and sophomores are encouraged to apply!)
- Take part in cross-departmental work, providing you with additional background across our 45-person manufacturing company