Want your work to stick around? Pursue a career or internship making labels that last!
Electronic Imaging Materials offers full-time/part-time positions, paid college internships and high school co-op opportunities in a variety of departments including production, sales, marketing, IT, pre-press, and product development.
Become a Label Expert
Since we started in Keene, NH in 1987, we’ve hired, trained and developed our team to solve customers’ toughest labeling challenges one by one. We’ve been recognized for our commitment to customer satisfaction and community involvement, winning an award as one of the 2017 Best Managed Company’s in our industry. Our company deeply values engaged employees, long lasting relationships, innovative curiosity & creativity, sustainable growth and dedicated community involvement.
- Health/disability/life insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Access to our retirement program
- EIM’s participation in our local United Way’s Day of Caring
- Our annual Company Breakfast, held at The Community Kitchen in Keene
- Summer picnic & holiday party events
- Strolls on our property’s walking path, cleared in the Fall of 2019!
Consider An Internship with EIM
Are you looking to expand your resume and gain valuable experience in product development and quality? Do you need an internship that offers flexible hours? If so, EIM has opportunities for you.
- Grow your resume with valuable work experience
- Flexible scheduling during the semester, with more hours available during breaks
- Put extra money your pockets with a paid position
- 10 minute proximity to both Keene State College and Antioch University
- Work closely with a versatile, innovative & lively group, including current students and graduates
- Initial opportunity is for one semester, with the potential to extend into additional semesters, breaks, or even a full-time position following graduation (current freshman and sophomores are encouraged to apply!)
- Take part in cross-departmental work, providing you with additional background across our 45-person manufacturing company
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the culture like at EIM?
Professional yet laid back, focused but not too serious, quirky. Learn more about what it’s like to be a Label Expert on our Company Culture page.
2. Can I email or mail-in my resume?
If you’d like to be considered for a position, we request that you apply here. We encourage you to upload your resume to your application so that all of your information stays together. Please note, incomplete applications will not be processed.
3. What happens after I apply?
You will receive an email letting you know we received your application. If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please check your spam filter. The email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We review all of the applications we receive. After your application is reviewed, you may be invited to our facility for a brief introduction and assessment of relevant skills. Additional interviews, employment verification, and reference checks may be scheduled later for qualified applicants.
Electronic Imaging Materials is committed to give equal employment opportunities to all people. We make our employment decisions based on each applicants qualifications, performance and abilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or all other characteristics protected by law.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of the position, please contact Heather Bell at email@example.com or (603) 283-9615 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.