Durable Heat & Solvent Resistant Barcode Labeling
Printed circuit boards and other high heat production processes place special demands on barcode labels. For example, some companies label circuit boards after soldering, but most prefer to track their complete production process with applied labels before high temperature soldering.
Our polyimide (aka Kapton®) and other durable, yet cost-effective labels will withstand all rigorous manufacturing processes including soldering, galvanization, and cleaning, ranging as high as 1000°F (537°C) for some of our materials.
Resources & Other Types of Labels for Electronics Manufacturing:
- Our article detailing the process for meeting tough requirements for labeling printed circuit boards.
- Information on RoHS, or Restrictions on Hazardous Substances, and the Lead Free Initiative.
- Tampering and counterfeit prevention are made possible with our security & asset labels.
- Cable and wires can be easily identified with our self-laminating Cable Labels and Wire Markers.
- For permanent product labeling, EIM offers UL Recognized Label Component Products.
- Polyester and other plastic labels are perfect for telecommunications and computer asset tracking.
- Anti-static labels help reduce ESD. It is important to Understand and Reduce ESD with training and diligent use of good methods of prevention.
Bar code labels are critical to customers’ operations where essential production is occurring. That makes reliability, consistent product quality and conformance to quality standards the top priority. Support provided by EIM is unmatched in the bar code label industry; we do thorough production planning to avoid emergencies. During start-up of customer facilities we provide rapid 24-hour response to difficult situations.