Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc. manufactures unique cold-temperature labels used in fields such as Virology, Genetics, DNA Sequencing, Drug Discovery, Forensics and other related laboratory sciences. We specially engineer our CryoLabel® line of products to handle cryogenic temperatures and to adhere to a variety of vials, test tubes and plates knowing that freezer and liquid nitrogen storage present many challenging issues for labeling:
- Some plastic and glass vials have special silicone coatings to minimize the effects of spilled liquids.
- Tight diameter vials are problematic for labels needing to stick well around the curve.
- Small vials require small labels and yet the contents of the vial often need to be visible.
- Repeated freeze and thaw cycles require labels that resist moisture.
- Small side walls on microwell, micro assay and Microtiter® plates require narrow labels.
Click Here for a helpful chart to aid in finding the right CryoLabel® for you!
EIM offers both custom printed CryoLabel® and Blank CryoLabel® that you can print onsite. From a solid selection of CryoLabel® Materials for both thermal transfer and laser printing, we also have some unique labeling designs to fit special labeling needs:
CryoLabel® Case Studies:
Microtiter® is a registered trademark of Thermo Labsystems, Helsinki, Finland.
CryoLabel® is the registered trademark of Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc., Keene, NH 03431 USA