Here at EIM, we are used to making labels with some quite elaborate, and sometimes flashy designs. But sometimes, customers need a label that is a little less eye catching and a little more practical. This is where clear labels come into the spotlight. These labels can do almost anything a regular label can, while maintaining a lower profile.
Transparent labels are great for all sorts of things! Check out our list and let us know if we missed anything:
- To have that “No Label” look
- Car window stickers (parking, memberships, carwash)
- Tamperproof and hygiene assurance
- Clear masking label for painting
- As a protective shield for screens or print-your-own labels
- Temporary patch for cracked glass (just kidding, don’t do this)
- To achieve a high-end look (fancy!)
- See through label for items where you need to view contents
- “Fixing” your broken glasses
- Window stickers for building windows and doors
Clear labels are good for all sorts of things, and they are trusted by businesses in a wide variety of industries. Reach out to The Label Experts for samples of these versatile labels. And take a look around your business—chances are, you have a use for transparent labels you just haven’t realized yet!