The Zebra 170Xi4 is one of most popular, industrial and heavy-duty printer on the market; it is perfect for printing large quantities of compliance labels, product labels, and shipping labels. This is a rugged, wide format (prints labels up to 6.6″ across), high definition (300 DPI) direct thermal / thermal transfer printer that stresses performance with excellent print quality. It comes with USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet connectivity, a 10/100 print server and extra processing power to provide speeds up to 12 inches-per-second.
EIM provides a wide range of thermal transfer ribbons for these full-size industrial printers, as well as stock and custom labels. We also offer easy-to-use BarTender® software to meet all label design and printing requirements.
Contact our Label Experts for Factory Installed Options: 802.11 b/g wireless, internal rewind, peel with liner take-up, or cutter.
- Construction: 12-gauge steel frame
- Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 16 MB SDRAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Automatic media/ribbon sensing capability
- Improved head test for element out
- Auto calibration
- Clear media side door for ease of supplies monitoring
- 300 unique darkness settings
- RS-232, Parallel ports
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer
- ZPL or ZPL II Programming Language
- XML enabled printing
- Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be retrieved from the network
- Create and design customizable printer LCD menus
- Large (240W x 128H pixels), multilingual, backlit, graphical LCD display
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Unicode™ – Compliant
- Intelligent printhead