The TSC® TX600 is an excellent choice for entry-level printers looking for superb quality prints with 600 DPI resolution.
The thermal transfer & direct thermal desktop printer supports more printing applications than any other printer in its class. The four inch wide TX600 can address everything from higher volume 4″ x 6″ shipping labels, to higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions.
As with many newer printers on the market, the TX600 includes a user-friendly LCD screen for calibrating sensors, loading files, and displaying printer status. It’s compatible with many programming languages, such as TSC’s own TSPL-EZ™ or TPLZ for Zebra® translation.
- High-end, 600 DPI prints with ribbon thermal transfer or direct thermal printing
- Label sizes up to 4.17″ wide and 100″ long
- Roll capacity up to 127 mm (5”) outer diameter
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
- Up to 203 mm (8”) per sec. print speed
- Cutter module available to automically cut prints after feed
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- Serial, internal Ethernet USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
EIM provides a wide range of thermal transfer ribbons for the TX600, as well as stock and custom labels. We also offer a complete program of BarTender® software to meet all label design and printing requirements, and free technical assistance for set-up and troubleshooting.
Contact our Label Experts for additional manufacturer options: peel-off module, keyboard, or wireless 802.1.1 module.