Water Resistant Laser Labels with Cold Temperature Adhesive
Our smudge-proof, specialty-coated laser paper offers excellent moisture resistance and is perfect for many demanding label applications. Designed to work in a wide range of laser printers, this durable material provides excellent print quality and has a uniquely aggressive adhesive that ensures extreme cold temperature performance. It works equally as well in standard room temperatures with a service range of -80°F to 200°F.
One popular application is for labeling laboratory tubes and vials placed in freezer storage. It is also good for labeling packaging containers destined for cold temperature storage or moist environments. The extra-aggressive adhesive sticks to most surfaces and is the choice when a conventional paper label won’t do. Four (4) stock sizes are available but we also offer custom sizes and formats. Just give us a call at (800) 535-6987 or send us an Email to let us know what you need.
4 Stock Sizes
- Stock Water-Resistant Laser Labels come on 8.50″ x 11.00″ sheets.
- All Laser Labels are packed 100 sheets per package.
- Minimum order is 100 sheets (1 package).
- Stock Labels are shipped within 24 hours.
- Orders being shipped or billed to locations outside the continental United States may require additional time and handling fees.
- Custom sizes also available. Call (800) 535-6987 or Email for more information.